This year, the Annual Meeting Program Committee selected six Program Symposia for the ESA Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA, December 12-15. The titles and organizers are listed below.
- Diversity in Olfaction and Taste – Walter Leal and John Hildebrand
- Entomophagy Reconsidered: Current Status and Challenges, Potential Directions, and an Invitation to Entomologists – David Gracer and Florence Dunkel
- The Multiple “Personalities” of Cactoblastis cactorum: a Multi-disciplinary Response to the Biological Impacts of the Moth’s Geographical Wanderings – Stephen Hight and James Carpenter
- Praying Mantises (Mantodea): Diversity of Form, Function, and Biology – Frederick R. Prete, Lawrence Hurd, and Gavin Svenson
- The Disciplinary and Geographical Diversity of Classical Biological Control – Livy Williams and Charles Vincent
- Bee Space – The Final Frontier: The Bicentennial Celebration of Lorenzio Langstroth and Diverse Discoveries in Honey Bee Biology – Gene Kritsky and May Berenbaum
Click here for more information on the 2010 ESA Annual Meeting.